Sunday, July 16, 2006

Yeah, this is hard

So it actually is more of a challenge than I thought it would be. I thought it would be incredibly easy just to go cold turkey on everything with HFCS. But it's not. Soda and ice cream. Those are my two weaknesses. It's just easier not to make a big fuss about it- if I'm served ice cream at a friend's house... I take it. If it's soda, and the day's hot, I take it. Oh well. Sorry for not updating this recently. Earlier this week, I was doing really good, but I also was really low on energy. I also had a pretty bad headache.

One question I have is this- High Fructose Corn Syrup, by definition, has a lot of Fructose in it. this is also the sugar in fruits. So are fruits also not good for you? This is an interesting thought... until next time... use sucrose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home