Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The thinking behind " No More High Fructose Corn Syrup"

So I'm not really sure why I'm doing this. It's not on a cool bet, like the guy who ate monkey food for a week. It's not to lose weight. I don't know anything really about High Fructose Corn Syrup, except that it's in everything... but I have a sneaking suspicion it's not good for you. SO I'm completely cutting it out of my diet for one month. That's right. I will not eat any High Fructose Corn Syrup.

This blog will be for keeping track of how it goes, what works, what doesn't work... what food I improvise, etc. I'll keep track of my weight, see if it affects that.

I'll also look into HFCS and see what research has been done on it. So check back often, and see what happens to me, in my month without HFCS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home